Beiträge von Mickey93

Code
    Hallo. Ich habe im Lager eingecheckt, aber nur einen Tank in schlechtem Zustand gefunden. Von außen beschädigte Delle.
    Haben Sie diese Anzeige jemals gesehen?
    https://m.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/ural-tank-375-4320/1370398281-276-18943https://m.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/ural-tank-375-4320/1370398281-276-18943

Hello.

I apologize! I misinterpreted your writing.

You were the carrier.

What kind of diesel tank is on it? Flat or boxed?

There may not be rust inside the tank. I still had the red gas oil (heating oil) of the old 1980s in it. A reddish dye was deposited on the bottom of the tank. I send a photo of what it was like and after I cleaned it up.

If there is no rust in it, then hot water + trisodium phosphate. It dissolves the dirt inside. But then it must be dried well.

Here in Hungary they have a lot of Urals in the army. I have a lot of friends in the military, I think I can help you get a fuel tank.

Do you usually come to Hungary? possibly in transit?

Good evening.

Thank you for accepting. I hope I can help you with a lot of good advice.

I bought the car from the Hungarian army, it was an ex military car. 1989 vintage, it stood in a military warehouse for 20 years. It has traveled very few kilometers, with dried fat still on it. It was a box (superstructure) at the factory, but I would like to convert it back to a halter.

Now I put on my factory brand new winch. Since it was a long chassis, I had to cut back from the chassis.

How are doing with your car ? Can you send me a photo of it?

Mein Gruß ist mein Name Miklos.

Ich benutze die Hilfe von Google Übersetzer, daher spreche ich wenig Deutsch.

Ich fand diese Website und dachte, ich würde auch mein Auto vorstellen.

Ich habe einen originalen Ural 4320 (Diesel) LKW und einen Uaz 469. Ich sammle auch andere Militärfahrzeuge.

Ich schicke dir ein paar Fotos davon, das ist mein Auto.

Ich würde mich sehr freuen, mich auch mit anderen ähnlichen Sammlern anzufreunden.

Wenn jemand Fragen hat, kann er gerne sprechen.